Friday 7 November 2008

Update

I'm delighted with both of the responses I've received from the second set of envelopes distributed. If you are reading creators, thank you very much for your contributions to the project. I'll wait until more of the envelopes have been returned before deciding exactly what the next step in the project is, but both are suitable as source cards and will feature in the project in one way or another.
The 5 remaining envelopes (at the time of writing) will be distributed eventually.
I'd also like to open the project up to anyone else who might be reading. If you have any suggestions for the how the project should be directed, requests for envelope distribution locations or any other ideas at all, either leave a comment on this post or email me at mdggeorge@aol.com.
Also, if you want to submit your own source cards or response cards, send them to:
The Curiosity Project
Flat 1, First Floor
5 Lauriston Park
Edinburgh
EH3 9JA
If issuing a response card, please be sure to make it clear which source card you are responding to. All cards should be postcard size (a quarter of a sheet of A4).
The Curiosity Project
PS. Apologies for the formatting problems that continue to plague these posts. I am sure I have the sympathy of anyone who has experience of using Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment